Monday, April 25, 2016

What a great set of trash and cooler bags for you vehicle.  First I just bought a brand new truck and want to keep it looking good, and having purchased these two bags I am so happy.  Neither one leaks, which is awesome.  First you have one for garbage, you can sit on the floor or hang from your set.  This bag keeps your trash in one place, and when your ready just go empty, with the convenient handles.  Next you get a nicely insulate bag, with so many extra pockets which is great.  This is also very leak proof, since I have a soda that the lid was not on tight enough, did not know until I went to get the soda, it was all over the bag, but no where else.  It did not leak anywhere.  I am very happy with how protective these bags are, and what a great accessory for my brand new truck.  They are well made, each have strap to hang on your sets, I even hooked on middle belt, so it was easy to reach.   

http://www.amazon.com/Grievo-Car-Garbage-Bag-Organizer/dp/B018US6KRK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459588137&sr=8-1&keywords=grievo

#grievo





No comments:

Post a Comment