Sunday, May 29, 2016




 I received this at a discounted price for my honest opinion, and my opinion is very questionable.  I have had this product now for about 5 days, and I can say I have seen or felt no difference while taking these supplements.  Unsure if you have to take for a longer period of time for any type of changes.  The ingredients are of all natural, which I am pleased with that.  What I did notice is that it really gave me more energy during that day, so I can say this does give you energy without side effects of jitters.  The pills are capsules which make them easier to swallow, and you just take 2, I would suggest in the morning or early afternoon because of the energy it gives you.  My opinion of this product I honestly say no difference but will continue to use until bottle is gone and see if any results, if I notice anything I will update on this post.  


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JVC1G9C

#breastenlargement


No comments:

Post a Comment