Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Recently my son has taken up painting and I found this and bought is for his a a gift, and I have not given it him yet.  I received this at a discounted price for my honest review and opinion of this product.  Personally I think this is great, such a handy accessory for painting, not like those large ones.  This is perfect for my son, and his smaller hands.  Each brush is numbered, and very well made.  The bristles on on very secure, they do no fall out onto your paintings.  You get many various sizes for details and shapes.  The palette is solid wood and lightweight, and has the holes for easy holding.  I am very pleased that I purchased this for him, he is really going to be happy to get this next week after graduation.  My opinion is that this is great for pros or just staring up.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LUZ1MRY

#usartsupply






No comments:

Post a Comment