Thursday, June 30, 2016

If your always needing Iphone cables, these is the best set I have ever gotten!  My sons come and visit always forgetting there Iphone cords or they lost theirs.  Now, with these 4 I always have plenty for them.  The best is these cables are flat style which helps stop them from tangling up with other cables.  When I purchased these at a discounted price for my unbiased opinion, I never expected these to be so high quality.  They really work great on the boys phones, and it charges them faster than the original cords they have.  Each one is in a separate package with a tie on them, so I keep out two, and hide the others since I know they are going to take them.  The length is great, they are able to plug in the wall and still easily use their phones while they are still plugged in.  You will be extremely happy with these cables, I will be purchasing more as gift for them.  My unbiased honest opinion this is a must for anyone who needs Iphone charging wires!   Disclosure, I was able to purchase this product at a discounted price for my honest review of the product.   I have no affiliation with this company.

https://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Cable-YUNSONG-Extra-Charge/dp/B01EADDR6Q/ref=sr_1_48?ie=UTF8&qid=1467039445&sr=8-48&keywords=lightning+cable

#cord


No comments:

Post a Comment