Thursday, June 30, 2016

When I received this light it was smaller than I expected and also I had to supply my own batteries.  This takes 4 AAA batteries for this to work properly.  The batteries go in on the end which was pretty easy.  The light states it is automatic on and off and it does work.  It does not glow very well, it is LED which should have made the light brighter.  The back has a easy to stick to walls, or doors backing.  It will help in dark areas like hallways, closets, even cabinets.  This is just for a glow purpose not for nice lighting.  It has a delay on it for about 15 seconds.  This is nice for dark areas whom need little lighting.  I do like this product but not high quality of lighting or brightness.  It is more of a soft light, which if that is something you need this is great for that.  Disclosures, I was able to purchase this product at a discounted price for my honest review of the product.   I have no affiliation with this company. 

http://www.amztk.com/0406

#Alisten






No comments:

Post a Comment