Friday, June 10, 2016

Finding a product that you can use that is gentle but effective was my goal.  I researched this product and was able to receive this at a discounted price my honest opinion and thoughts.  I have to say my opinion is that I am very pleased with the quality of the ingredients, the application and the final results.  This size is great even comes with a travel container with a spatula.  Cute idea.  Next the product goes on very smoothly and silky, no greasy after feeling.  It makes you skin feel so smooth and nourished.  I have been using daily since receiving and I would highly recommend this product, my skin feels great.  This product is also made in the USA, big plus.  If you needing a great moisturizer, this is what you need.  Thank you for allowing me to try your product  I recommend this product.   I have no affiliation with this company.  

http://www.amazon.com/Ceramide-Post-Chemical-Peel-Soothing-Moisturizing-Cream/dp/B00WH1LSY2/

#ceramidefacialcream


No comments:

Post a Comment