Friday, June 3, 2016

This is totally awesome product, I honestly have to say this is perfect!  I did receive this at a discounted price for my honest review or opinion.  This is a great item for anyone who has children or grandchildren.  I recently purchased a GMC 2016 Truck and want to protect it as much as possible, and having children who kick the backs of seat or carry everything with them this is so perfect.  This fit very well inside my truck.  It is a great length, which covers the back of the seat good, and the pockets are great.  He can put all his items inside without having it all over the place.  It has easy to use clips, and your able to adjust to your needs. Easy to install and remove.  It holds all his little things and protects your seats.  To say with I have no cons about this product, I will be purchasing another for the other seat.  Very well made, pockets hold many items, and even comes with a visor hangar, for the adults.  This is surely a 5 star item.  


http://amzn.to/1Ub3soU

#promotion



No comments:

Post a Comment