Friday, June 10, 2016

Being in the process of remodeling my house, I am using chrome in my guest bathroom.  I noticed this item and thought this be be a great addition to the design.  I purchased this with a a discount for my honest review of this product without any compensation.  My thoughts that this is a very well made and a good deal.  This is going to be easy to install, after my walls are done.  The hardware that you need come with your purchase, very pleased with that.  It is made well as you can tell by the photos.  I looked over each part and pleased with the craftsmanship of the holder, and the working parts.  If you needing a stylish, simply change to your bathroom or like me remodeling, this is perfect.   Thank you for allowing me to try your product  I recommend this product.   I have no affiliation with this company.  


https://www.amazon.com/Tresalto-Toilet-Paper-Holder/dp/B01CIOBOOQ/ref=sr_1_165?ie=UTF8&qid=1464786637&sr=8-165&keywords=toilet+paper+holder

#bathroom


No comments:

Post a Comment