Thursday, June 30, 2016

This is going to make a great gift for my son and his wife, they love cold coffee.  I saw this for sale and was very pleased with the information about this, so I was able to purchase this item for a discounted price for my honest opinion.  I personally have not used the product since it is going to be a gift, but I did open the box and look at this product, and I have to say it is much better than expected.  My son and his wife have one at home and is not even close to this one.  This coffee maker is so well made, the whole in the screen are perfect, which will help with the cold brew of their coffee.  The glass pitcher is flawless, not one problem.  The handle is nice and thick so it will not break when you have a full pitcher.  The top fits nice an snug on the top.  On the side of the box it gives complete instructions of making the perfect pitcher of cold brew coffee.  So, my opinion of this product is top notch, very well made, stylish and high quality. Disclosure, I was able to purchase this product at a discounted price for my honest review of the product.   I have no affiliation with this company. 

http://willowandeverett.com/cold-brew-coffee-maker/

#willowandeverett


No comments:

Post a Comment