Wednesday, June 29, 2016


Having purchased this speaker at a discounted price for my honesty opinion how could I say no.  Since I have been looking for a bluetooth speaker to listen to my music from my phone has been a real hassel, the sound is never good quality or loud enough to hear while swimming in the pool.  This speaker has really impressed myself and my son.  The sound is very clear not mumbled.  It has good loudness, would have liked more for distance, but it is a very good speaker.  Has a very well made handle that is easy to put over your wrist to carry.  The speaker itself is rechargeable with a USB cord, it does last a real good amount of time.  It was simple to sync with my phone and also my son's Ipad.  It is water resistant which is perfect since I use near a swimming pool, this comes with all the wire, usb, micro and instruction manual.  It has great protection, in case you drop it.  So, far this is the best speaker I have purchased and this would make number 8.  I would give this a five star rating, great sound, good loudness, and water resistant, and durable.  I have no affiliation with this company. 

http://amzn.to/1U9WXB9

#AYLSPEAKERS




No comments:

Post a Comment