Thursday, June 30, 2016

What protection these gloves really do have, it is fascinating. I had to really try these gloves out to see if they really did work.  I felt nothing with a hot pot of coffee sitting on my hand.  You get a set of gloves and a pot holder mat.  Love the lime green color of these gloves and mat.  The texture of these really help with the grip of items.  The gloves fit well, and are comfortable.  I also took out a hot light bulb with no problems or any heat.  The gloves are flexible and with the fingers it is easy to grab things, not like a full mitt.  So easy to wash, no more stained pot holders or food being stuck on them.  I have to say I threw out all my cloth pot holders and gloves.  Much more sanitary than old ones, does not absorb any fluid or blood from food.  I highly recommend these gloves for yourself or for gifts.  Disclosure, I was able to purchase this product at a discounted price for my honest review of the product.   I have no affiliation with this company.






No comments:

Post a Comment