Wednesday, April 5, 2017

I have a grandbaby coming in July, and I have been purchasing items for him.  My son's girlfriend is going to be nursing, and I know the more comfortable the better.  This is a very unique pillow, I would have loved this when I was nursing my kids, many moons ago.  This is very nice and soft, you simply slide your arm inside and rest the baby on the pillow, while they are nursing.  It is comfortable for baby and for yourself.  The more comfort you and the baby are the easier it is.  The inside is covered in fluffy soft material, the outside is also very comfortable.  You and the baby will be very happy using this product.  The stitching is done very well, no problems with quality and workmanship.  I personally give this a 5 star rating, top notch.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W8H0D5U

#babynursingpillow







No comments:

Post a Comment