Wednesday, March 29, 2017

My family loves to hunt in the winter, and having well made camoflauged gloves is very important.  I purchased these for myself to keep my finger warm. hidden, and free enough to pull the trigger.  These gloves are very nice, and love the design on these gloves.  Looks just like leaves in the fall time.  They care comfortable and really help keep my fingers warm.  The have adjustable strap around the wrist so you can loosen or tighten.  The underneath has non slip material, which helps keep your grip on what ever you need, shotgun, garden rake, and even a snow shovel.  The gloves allows you to use you fingers easily, no restrictions.  These are lightweight, not bulky, good for cold weather, maybe but not ice cold winters, but I live in Florida so they are perfect.  We do a few days of cold, and night can be chilly.  Very happy with the material, quality and the design.








No comments:

Post a Comment