Sunday, March 26, 2017

I purchased this watch for my oldest son, he needed a stylish watch for a meeting he was attending.  I have purchased numerous watches from the company and have always been very happy.  So, I knew exactly where to look for one.  This watch is SKMEI, has a wonderfule tanish band that is very soft.  Which is very nice, and makes it very comfortable.  The face is white, with black markers, and the hour markings are larger clear marks.  This is battery operated, which a battery come with this watch, and you can easily purchase the size you need.  I had it running for over 24 hours and it worked great, never missing a beat.  Has a moving seconds hand, really like that function.  It is quartz movement, water proof to like handwashing, but I would not shower or swim.  The rim is a very nice deep and shiny black, you flip the lever the adjust the time, and close when you done, nice.  Very pleased again with this company.  Totally recommend.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XD8YQFB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488537007&sr=8-1&keywords=watch+women+sale&m=A39BXQKUDFCLWW

#Aposon







No comments:

Post a Comment