Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Having never used performance gum before this I was not sure what to expect.  I will say this was something I feel that I will continue to use.  This set I got three different flavors, mint, cinnamon and fruit flavors.  This is an energy gum with caffeine, taurine and b vitamins, for energy.  It comes with information before using this gum, like if it is too hard, or if you taste a bitterness since it is compressed powder.  Or how to soften if it is too hard, which has to due if your gum is too cold.  The information sheet really explained in detail, very pleased with that.  It did a a little bitter taste at first but the more you chewed it went away and you could taste the flavoring.  My favorite flavor is the cinnamon, then fruit, followed by the mint.  It did not give you any jitters like some of those energy drinks do.  My personal experience I really enjoyed this gum and would recommend this, it really helps give you that boost, plus vitamins, and no shakes.

https://rungum.com


No comments:

Post a Comment