Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Since losing my earbuds I have been looking for a good pair, and wow these really have impressed me.  First they are very stylish, love the golden trim around the ear pieces and the controls.  Next they fit very nicely into my ears, had not problems with the fit, you even get may extra rubber sizes if you need to change the fitting.Next the sound was amazing, it was very clear and no static like some others.  They controls are in a great spot, easy to use.  When using for phone calls it sounds great, both ends.  Using them on my daily walks has been great, I have had not issues with these earbuds.  These have really impressed me, the sound and quality I would rate a 5 star product and would highly recommend these.

https://www.amazon.com/AUDBOS-Isolating-Earphones-Headphones-Earbuds/dp/B01NACLDSE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1481905200&sr=8-2&keywords=audbos



No comments:

Post a Comment