Tuesday, January 17, 2017

These have been a great item to add to my kitchen supplies, I am one of those people who hate to touch raw meat.  These are amazing kitchen gloves, they protect your hands from food and also cleaners.  I used them the very first day to make hamburgers and they did great. The gloves are comfortable and allow you to use you hands and fingers with no problems.  They stayed on the whole time I used them, and then I simply threw them out.  You get 500 gloves in this set, which is a lot, and a great price.  These are very well made and come in a nice handy box that make it very easy to pull one out when you need it. This is great for any home and even a business.  Very pleased with the fit, quality and durability.

https://www.amazon.com/Green-Direct-Disposable-Gloves-Preparation/dp/B0180FC2NY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484040181&sr=8-1&keywords=cleaning+gloves&tag=polygloveslblog


#greendirect



No comments:

Post a Comment