Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I purchased this watch since I have been very pleased with the previous watch I purchased from this company, Recall.  This watch is totally awesome also, if not I like this one better because of the stainless black band.  Very glossy black and easy to change the size.  The watch does comes with full instructions for removing links if needed, we did not need to adjust it fit my husband perfect.  It is also well protected in plastic so no scratches on the band.  Next the face is great and very easy to see, and the date is also on the face.  It is a quartz watch and named Curren.  This is sporty enough for play and classy enought for business.  It has waterproof capabilites, but read to what amount, not for swimming or diving, but okay to wash hands, there is included information about the waterproofing.  It comes in a very nice box for gifting if you wanted, or even to store.  Very pleased again from this company and the high quality of watches.  I will be returning, I have four sons.

https://www.amazon.com/Recalls-Watches-Stainless-Waterproof-Wristwatch/dp/B01I1JI5GM/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1487239998&sr=1-9&keywords=watches+for+men+black&m=A1NKV7RVKFH0YD

#Recalls


No comments:

Post a Comment