Friday, February 24, 2017

Vitamin C is very important supplement to have for yourself and family.  I was able to purchase this supplement at a discounted rate for my honest opinion.  This is from Health Labs Nutra, which is a USA based company, which is important.  This product comes sealed very well for your protection.  It is Vitamin  C-1000, which is great, having this especially during the winter months is wonderful.  The supplement come with 100 tablets, which I did find a little large, but I cut them in half for easier swallowing.  Directions are easy take one to two a day with a meal.  This give you a full amount of vitamin C, to help with your immune system.  They have an awesome website you can visit with various other supplements, which I have also purchased like B12.  I highly recommend this company they have very high quality vitamins and supplements.

https://www.amazon.com/health-labs-nutra-extra-strength-vitamin/dp/b01mayoffn

#HealthLabsNutraVitC


No comments:

Post a Comment