Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I think personally this is a great invention for you gun.  It was so amazing, it held my 38 and 45 with no problems at all, and wow it is a very stong magnet.  This magnet you can place just about anywhere and have your gun available.  This is also great in your car, the magnet can be screwed in or it has a sticky on the back.  You can hide this anywhere and still be able to get to it with no problems.  It holds very well and is made awesome, and it did not scratch up my pistol or even leave a mark.  I know what I buy for my sons, they all carry firearms and this would really come in handy for them.  I give this a big thumbs up!

https://www.amazon.com/magnet-weapon-storage-retrieval-device/dp/b01mdssnlm/ref=sr_1_5?s=hunting-fishing&ie=utf8&qid=1485805681&sr=1-5&keywords=gun+magnet

#gunmagnet

#cargunmagnet


No comments:

Post a Comment