Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Having, a hose that I am able to adjust and place on my own pieces is great, and that I am able to remove if needed.  This hose is extremely well made and very strong, flexible and tough.  This hose is going to last a great amount of time.  It is braided layer and what I need is UV protection, since living in Florida, I have lost many hoses to the sun.  You get 4 pieces for you to use and they are very easy to put on, sometimes you need a hose with no ends and this one you can change pieces.  The length is 50 feet, which is perfect for my front yard, and I am able to attache another hose if needed for my backyard,  Very pleased with this quality and the durability, I recommend this hose to my family, friends and followers.

https://www.amazon.com/100ft-Garden-Nozzle-Sprayer-Connectors/dp/B01H4YT4MY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475133053&sr=8-1&keywords=CRESTON+hose


#CrestonHose


No comments:

Post a Comment