Friday, October 7, 2016

When your needing a super soft microfiber towel this is an amazing fabric.  This is so well made, and I love the size which I purchased was large.  You also get a nice smaller towel.  The towel also has and loop for easy carrying or hanging.  This is so nice to have and it works great wiping off sweat, and it drys rather quickly.  Comes with a handy carrying bag for storage when you done.  Simply wash by hand or in the washer.  The stitching around the edges is very well done, and I saw no problems with this towel set, it will really come in handy.  I would definitely recommend this to my friends, followers, and family, I know my daughter in law will love this when she is working out at the gym.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HLEQQG4


#globetrotgearMicrofibertraveltowel


No comments:

Post a Comment