Saturday, October 1, 2016

If you love watching birds, especially up close this is a wonderful items to have.  It lets you watch close up without bothering them.  They even have a little stand while eatting there seeds.  The design of this is amazing, it is round and clear.  Very easy to use and to fill, just open the top fill and stick to your window with the handy suctions cups that are included.  My Aunt loves bird watching and she was extremely thrilled when I brought this over to her house.  She filled it right away and put on her bedroom window to watch the cardinals in her yard, they (the birds) loved it.  Naturally, using a product that I have an interest in is beneficial to myself, friends, family and followers. They know that I am giving my honest opinion bad or good.  Disclosure: I received this product at a lowered cost  in exchange for my truthful opinion and review. 

https://www.amazon.com/BirdMaster-Window-Bird-Feeder-Bird-Watching/dp/B01IR4DK34/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474621825&sr=8-1&keywords=window+bird+feeder

#BirdMaster


No comments:

Post a Comment