Sunday, October 9, 2016


I have numerous trees that have been needing to be trimmed and I did not have a nice cutting clippers. After receiving these I was totally impressed.  First you can feel the high quality by the weight, nice a durable and solid.  It has a safety lock which is great, no accidental injury.  This have a very nice sharp ends, it cuts very smoothly and easily.  It was also an easy squeeze, which is very important because of my loss of strength.  I was able to trim my over grown tree, with easy.  This is a great accessory for any home that needs a great pair of garden clippers, cannot wait to trim my rose bushes.  Nice clean cut.  

https://www.amazon.com/Garden-Pruning-Shears-Safety-Lock/dp/B01H4XS8BS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1475133053&sr=8-2&keywords=CRESTON+hose



#gardenshears




No comments:

Post a Comment