Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My husband was needing a well made knee support, and I found a great item.  I should say items, because this set that I ordered come with 5 different braces.  You get two compression sleeves, two knee wraps and a knee strap.  These fit perfect, I ordered XL and it was, perfect.  Have purchased other braces that say XL and never are.  They were very comfortable for him, and it really helped him during the day and even wore when he slept.  It has been giving him a needed relief on his knee.  The fabric is very nice, not itchy or uncomfortable.  They go on very easy with no problems, and I hand wash them and did not have any problems with it losing it shape or color fading.  Very pleased with the quality of the material, and also the price was reasonable, I have no complaints of this product, and you get the size you ask for.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HNCEDUA

#knee


No comments:

Post a Comment