Thursday, November 10, 2016

Using facial scrubs is something that I have loved to do, but finding the right one was a struggle, I have many opened scrubs that just get thrown out.  This is one that I am pleased to have and will use it all.  This product is amazing, such a great scrub, that actually works, and love the scent of coffee.  I could feel a difference after the first use, my skin was very soft and silky.  The scent of coffee was thru my whole bathroom, but just for info you do not smell like coffee all day.  The scent wears off within a few minutes.  These really helps do a deep cleaning, along with removing dead skin from you feet, elbow and softens you skin.  You will be pleased with this product, you also do not get any burning sensation like with some other scrubs.  I would highly recommend this product to friends, family and loyal followers.

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Arabica-Coffee-Organic-Ingredients/dp/B01LZDS706/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1478535197&sr=8-1&keywords=new+york+biology+coffee+scrub


#NewYorkBiology


No comments:

Post a Comment