Wednesday, November 16, 2016

This watch is great, I really love the camo design of this men's wristwatch.  We are a camo wearing family and this is perfect.  This watch is digital, which I really enjoy, very easy to read, also you get a great lighting with this watch with just a push of a button.  Which is very easy to push, the time and dates were very easy to adjust.  The band of this is easy to adjust to various sized wrists, and is comfortable to wear.  The backing is stainless steel and water resistant.  You will be pleased with this watch especially if you love camo.  It keeps great time as I watched throughout the day.  My opinion of this is highly rated, and would surely recommend this to my family, followers and friends.  This would make a great gift for that special person whom loves camo colors and watches.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M70UP81


#sportwatch


No comments:

Post a Comment