Thursday, November 10, 2016

Working in the yard or garden you use many gloves, and loose them.  This set of garden gloves come with a set of three.  These fit my hands very nicely, not to big where you cannot grab anything.  The underneath are nicely coated in a rubber substance which helps protect your hands and gloves, also helps with gripping items.  Even the finger tips are nicely protected.  The tops are a nice cloth like, comfortable and allows you hands to breath.  I noticed that they are very good at protecting your hand from blisters.  I have delicate skin and blister easy, and I used them today and not one blister.  These are really coming in handy and saving my hands.  I would give my recommendation on these set of three gloves.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GBIQZY4


#ProSyner



No comments:

Post a Comment