Sunday, November 20, 2016

This set that I purchased has really impressed myself.  Since I was needing a well made pair of meat cutters, I noticed these and gave them a try, and I am glad that I did.  This set comes with 2 pair of shears, with really nice handles.  These are very easy to grasp, they do not slip out of your hands when you get them wet or meat juices.  They cut thru meat very easy with very little struggling, since I have had surgery on my hand, I do not have much strength, and this has made it so much easier.  The blades are stainless and nice and sharp, so be careful.  They clean up very easy, nothing sticks to the blades.  Plus now you get two, one for meat and they one for vegetables, or fruits.  I would suggest these to any kitchen or even a restaurant.  My opinion is that these are fantastic, and a get addition to any kitchen,




No comments:

Post a Comment