Saturday, November 5, 2016

Recently signed up with Influenster and received my first box of samples!  These are great, I was able to get these free for me to test.  I am very impressed this box came with some awesome items.  First a set a 2 erasable click pens. A full size Maybelline Lipstick, super stay 24 hours.  Coupon for a free Daisy Sour Cream, cannot wait to make my dip.  Coupon for Country Crock Spread, which is the product I always use, and it is $3.12 off.  With a great recipe card from County Crock, which is a cookie recipe.  Then a great facial cleaning product for your face, from Simple.  You get 7 handy facial wipe, which is very gentle on your skin, plus you also get a $2.00 coupon off your next purchase.  Very happy with this box, if your interested in signing up let me know.


#CozyVoxBox
#writefearlessly


No comments:

Post a Comment