Thursday, September 22, 2016

 Having a durable and strong umbrella during our lovely Florida rain storms it great.  This really impressed me, it has a button that opens and closes the umbrella.  That is really impressive, no more water splatters everywhere.  This comes with a handy bag, and it does fit right back in when your done.  It makes it very compact and easy to travel with.  You also get a nice wrist strap that you can use while in or our of the case.  It has a nice wideness, so me and my son can both fit under and stay dry.  Thank you for the wonderful umbrella, and I would  be happy to refer this to my friends, family and my followers. I  purchased this high quality umbrella at a marked down price if I was to give my trustworthy opinion about this product and how well it worked. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LNF4MJ0

#umbrellas


No comments:

Post a Comment