Saturday, September 17, 2016

This really has changed my mind using the old cloth type potholders.  These silicon mitts are amazing and really do a great job.  Best of all no heat, stains, and so easy to clean.  No more of those nasty burnt or food stuck cloth pot holders.  These really make holding hot things so much easy, they are nice and long so even when you grilling no burnt hairs.  I was able to buy this set at a large deduction in  price for my truthful feelings about this set,.  I can even change light bulbs that are hot with these gloves on.  As soon as I seen how well these worked, I threw out all my old pot holders, this is the way to go.  How things are totally evolved, makes life easier and cleaner.  They clean so easy, just soap and water, or just wipe off if needed. I would  recommend this to my friends, family and my followers.

https://www.amazon.com/Domestic-Corner%E2%80%99s-Heat-Resistant-Silicone-Barbecue/dp/B01C9J9I9I/ref=sr_1_8?m=A19NVE4G6SOT2C&s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1473718810&sr=1-8&keywords=domestic+corner


#domesticcorner






No comments:

Post a Comment