Friday, September 23, 2016

What a great set of silicone whisks, these work so much better than my old fashion wire whisks. Love the colors, so bright and cheery.  The handles and very comfortable, not like the wooden one that I have had for years.  It is wonderful when the items you have used for 20+  years great a upgrade to a awesome product.   was able to order this set of silicone whisks at a lowered cost for my truthful opinion about this product and how well these worked. These really do a great job whisking stuff, just like the cool whip I was using for banana pudding.  These are also very easy to clean with hot soapy water.   I would be very happy to recommend these whisks to my family, friends and devoted followers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GA49FU0?m=A3P7TX9U2D56XL&ref_=v_sp_detail_page

#ONMESiliconeWhisk


No comments:

Post a Comment