Sunday, September 18, 2016

This was so much fun, it has been a long time since I actually sat down and colored, never knew I missed it.  I purchased this set of gel pens for my review at a lowered rate.  These are so nice, you get so many markers in this set, it was hard to choose a color.  These are nice and bright colors, the tips is great, you can really into those small pictures.  Some of the pens have glitter and neon colors.  These color very smoothly and dry fast, I also noticed they did not smear or smudge.  It almost dries instantly, so no marks on your hands when coloring. The case is nice and you can reuse to keep your pens organized.  If you need high quality gel pens this is the set to purchase.  I would  extremely happy to recommend this to my friends, family and my followers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KGDBNP6

#usartsupply


No comments:

Post a Comment