Thursday, September 29, 2016

I enjoy using a diffuser in my home, and having different and natural essential oils.  I was able to buy this essential oil at a lower  cost for my opinion in regards to the quality and fragrance.  This is a scent that I have never used or smelled before I purchased this essential oil.  I really think this was a very nice smell, and it worked great thru my diffuser, and the scent lasted a nice long time in my home.  This essential oil can also used in your hair and on your skin.  When used on your skin and scalp it really helps moisturizing and gives it nutrients.  You get a nice large bottle with a convenient dropper with this set.  It is very well packaged so it does not break during shipment.   This is 100% pure and natural, this company does not test on animals, and is GMO free. I would be very sure to recommend these to my relatives, friends and devoted followers. 


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K77E2VS

#upnaturemoringa


No comments:

Post a Comment