Wednesday, September 28, 2016

This is a very well made set of earbuds with long music time of around 5 hours.  These easily connected with my phone thru blue tooth,  I had no problems with the connection it was very easy.  I simply charged these when I received and I hooked up and was ready to go.  I listened to hours of music while walking and doing some house work.  The sound was very clear and not that distant sound you hear sometimes.  They clarity was very good, and did not once have any issues while listening to my music, and it was very easy to answer my phone calls.  I even called a friend to ask how I sounded and they said great, they did not know I was using blue tooth.  These fit comfortably in my ears, and you get extra pieces and sizes if you need to change them.  I am very pleased with these ear buds.   I was able to buy this set of ear buds or wireless earphones at a lower  cost for my opinion in regards to the quality and how well these worked.   I would be very sure to recommend these to my relatives, friends and devoted followers.  

https://www.amazon.com/Apie-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphones-Sweatproof/dp/B01HRLZAYU/?m=A1DMKR2VD02KT3

#Apie


No comments:

Post a Comment