Sunday, September 18, 2016

This is what you call heavy duty, and made great.  I really enjoy having this in my truck, I am able to keep all my items in a container without worries, you can even just pick it up with the handles.  These is very well made, and durable.  You can fit so much inside this container, there is a partition so you have two sides, which I keep toys in one and tow straps, medical and misc. in the other side.  It does not slide around the back either, very nice feet on the bottom.  You can easily fold this and it has strap that clip to keep folded and it fits right under the seat.  So many little pockets on the back, side, and inside.  Since I do not have a trunk, I would say this would be awesome in a truck also.  Keeps everything together and in one place.  If you have ever wanted on this is the number one choice for me.  Now, I could not live without it, so, my personal review of this is top rate and I found no issues with this product.  I purchased this at a lower price to give my honesty opinion.  I would thrilled to recommend this to my friends, family and my followers.


https://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Duty-Trunk-Organizer-Trucks/dp/B01DLAJWJU/ref=zg_bs_318295011_44

#lkbaby


No comments:

Post a Comment