Saturday, September 17, 2016

I have used many peelers in my days and this set tops all that I have tried or even owned.  These peelers do such a nice smooth peel with no issues.  I have not used a orange peeler in years, I remember those when I was young and never have seen them at the store, I cannot wait until orange season here is Florida, we love eating them.  Now it will be so much easier to peel.  Each peeler comes with a protective cover over the blades, which I really like, saves them in the drawer.  Each one is well made, and has nice sharp edges which makes peeling nice and smooth.  You also get a handy brush to help with cleaning between the blades. I would  recommend this to my friends, family and my followers. I was able to buy this set at a large deduction in  price for my truthful feelings about this set,.  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K1WDWG0?m=A1NV7ZH6UL021N&ref_=v_sp_detail_page

#GikPalFruitVegetablePeelers


No comments:

Post a Comment