Monday, September 5, 2016

Having a nice emory/nail file is very important, since I am a homemaker my nails are always chipping and breaking.  I was able to receive this product at a marked down cost for me to test and review. These worked amazing on my nails, the boards are nice and coarse which really help file the nails.  Then a set of two buffers, really helps my nails tops and edges.  I have been using these every night, no more snags on my nails, or getting piece of fabric caught.  You get many boards in this set and you can also use both sides of the boards which is great is it like getting double.  This is a product I feel would be a great item for my family, friends and followers what a great item to have in your bathroom or even carry in your purse.  I gave a few too my mother and she loved them.   


http://www.amztk.com/cfnailfiles2

#CFNailFileSet


No comments:

Post a Comment