Friday, September 2, 2016

Having a great pair of scissors is exactly what I needed, since I home school my youngest son, we never have a nice pair that cuts smooth, well now I have a very nice set of 4.  The handles are very comfortable and fit your finger well.  The titanium blades are amazing, the cut very smooth and clean, no shredded edges.  you get four in this set even a smaller pair which is great for my son, he is able to cut out his shapes and magazine pictures with no problems.  This has really helped with cutting straight lines also.   I was able to receive this product at a marked down cost for me to test and review. This is a product I feel would be a great item for my family, friends and followers what a great item to have in your home. 

https://www.amazon.com/Titanium-Scissors-Highest-Quality-Materials/dp/B00UUR9OLE/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1472559992&sr=8-14&keywords=scissors

#zitriom


No comments:

Post a Comment