Thursday, September 1, 2016

I am a large coffee drinker, and I enjoy trying new and exciting coffee's.  I was able to receive this product at a highly discounted price for my testing and review.   This has a really nice tasting coffee, not bitter, but a rich dark coffee.  Even being dark coffee it was not bitter in taste like some I have tried.  This comes air tight sealed for freshness, and helps hold the flavor, the package also has a ziploc seal.  As soon as you open you can great a great smell from aroma.  It was a great cup of coffee and I truly enjoyed the flavor and taste.  I would purchase this again.  My sons love coffee and this weekend they are coming and I am going to make them a cup and see what they think.  Always a good gift.  This is a product I feel would be a great item for my family, friends and followers and all coffee drinkers.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J2APU3U

#KaffinaKaffe


No comments:

Post a Comment