Monday, September 12, 2016

Disclosure: I received this product at a marked down price in exchange for my truthful and unbiased review. Very impressed with this hot/cold wrap, I did not expect it to be this great.  First you get two gel packs you can freeze one and use the other for heat.  You simply slide the gel pack into the pocket and wrap where you need it to go.  I have been using a ice pack on my elbow every night and it was always falling, this stays in place perfectly.  This works great on your knees also, just wrap around and secure with the nice velcro belt.  This is a great item to have in your home or even to travel, no leaking or mess to deal with, so you can use this hot or cold.  I would highly recommend this product to my friends, family and my followers. 


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KUOAZ1Y

#LoveParkProducts


No comments:

Post a Comment