Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Having needing a very good pizza cutter was very important to myself and my son.  We love pizza and we have been purchasing our own pizzas since it is more cost worthy.   This cutter is very well made, and I love how easily it cuts threw the crust.  You do not even have to use a lot of force cutting, which is very nice.  As you see the blade is pretty sharp and smooth.  I was able to made smooth even slices with this cutter.  Cleaning was very easy even the cheese came off very easy. This is a very well made cutter, and something that I will be using at least twice a week.  I was able to purchase this pizza cutter at a  reduction in cost for my personal  opinion in regards to the quality and usage I would be very excited to endorse this pizza cutter to relatives, friends and devoted followers.  

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FR37UH0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=Pizza+Cutter

#PizzaCutter


No comments:

Post a Comment