Sunday, September 18, 2016

When you find the perfect flashlight you need to let everyone know.  This is the best flashlight I have ever purchased. I got this flashlight at a discount for me to test and review for the company. This flashlight does amazing things, not just a flash light, and opens and you get a light that goes red and flashes, plus it also goes white.  Then you get the light itself, which is LED and super bright.  This take 4 double A batteries which are not supplied.  It has a magnetic base which is really neat, so it like can stand up straight on say a toolbox shine light without using your hands.  It can fit in your purse even your pocket, I am keeping mine in my truck that way I will always have light or an emergency flasher.  I would  extremely happy to recommend this to my friends, family and my followers.

http://amzn.to/2cUar76

#AYLLEDFlashlight


No comments:

Post a Comment