Friday, September 23, 2016

I was able to buy this dog toy at a marked down price for my trustworthy opinion about this product and how well my dog loved it.  And I will honestly say she loved the toy and got real excited when it squeeked.  This set comes with 3 toys, that look like sports balls.  The rope is well made, and it is going to last a longer time because it will take her awhile to get thru this one.  She is good at chewing toys apart, but she has been chewing all day and not one piece has come off or apart yet.  Fantastic!  Now she has three I keep two in the house and the other outside, you can throw it like a frisbee and she runs like crazy after it.  Very pleased with the quality of these toys and how long they are going to last, this is a high recommendation from myself and my dog. 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CLQONO0

#uniquepetz


No comments:

Post a Comment