Monday, September 5, 2016

Having a well made water bottle, that does not sweat or break has been very important to myself. And this was the perfect water bottle.  It is lightweight and durable, handles being dropped with no problems.  This bottle also does not sweat, which is great.  The lid has a flip top, which really helps with leaking, and the mouth piece is a real nice size.  It is really easy to fill, just twist the top off and the opening is wide which makes it easy to fill.  You get a handy strap to carry around your wrist on hang.  Love the color, nice light purple.  Very happy with this bottle, found no issues, will keep drinks cold for a few hours, just don't leave in direct sunlight.  I was able to purchase these for a reduced price for my sincere  thoughts of how I felt about this product and usage.  I did not find any problems with this product.  I feel this would be a great addition to anyone who carries a water bottle or wants a good one. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DTTUTQI

#waterbottle



No comments:

Post a Comment