Sunday, September 18, 2016

I was able to buy this beautiful necklace at a large deduction on the stated price for my truthful feelings about this set. This is a beautiful necklace, and having it 16 inches, really shows with any type of shirt.  This necklace is 16" Sterling Silver Mirror Box style.  It lays very nicely when worn, and being silver does not turn green.  It is marked so you know you getting a true sterling silver necklace.  Comes in a very nice gift box, if you wanted to purchase as a gift, I am keeping it for myself.  The clasp is very nice and you can easily put on yourself.  You also a surprise, extra backings for earrings. You could also place a charm on if you wanted.  I would  recommend this to my friends, family and my followers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KZ3U7W2

#SterlingSilver1.2mmItalianMirrorBoxChain(Venezi


No comments:

Post a Comment