Saturday, September 17, 2016

If your needing a high quality cheese slicer and knife set this is the one to purchase. I would  recommend this  to my friends, family and my followers. I was able to acquire this set at a large deducted price for my honest and truthful review.  This is a wonderful slicer, so easy to use and wow you can make the perfect slices.  The knife cuts thru the cheese like butter and really helps make even slices without a big mess.  My sister loves cheese and wine and I gave it to her for a gift and she of course made a platter of cheeses and wine.  She was impressed with how well these are made and that her slices looked professional, she said "time for a wine and cheese party".  These are also very easy to clean with hot soap water, and you also get hangars at the ends of each for easy hanging in your cabinet or wall.  You will not be disappointed with this cheese slicer and knife, and it also looks nice on the platter, stylish.  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LL76TVO?m=A1NV7ZH6UL021N&ref_=v_sp_detail_page

#GikpalCheeseSlicerKnifeSet


No comments:

Post a Comment