Monday, September 5, 2016

What a really nice cooper mug, very impressed the minute that I opened the box.  Love the pitted design all over the mug.  The mug itself is very well made, and the handle is on very well.  It really does help keep your drinks cold.  I would suggest using a coaster because the mug sweats.  Really seem to help your drink full flavor.  The ice stays longer I have noticed while I sipped on a nice vodka and diet coke.  Very pleased with my purchase and how well this product is made.  It comes well packaged, so damage during the delivery of this mug.   I was able to purchase these for a reduced price for my sincere unbiased thought of how I felt about this product. During the use of this I could find no problems or issues with this product, only sweats. 


https://www.amazon.com/Moscow-Mule-Mugs-Hammered-Available/dp/B01EXL3KWG/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1470768759&sr=1-1&keywords=moscow+mule+bottlenose

#MoscowMuleMug






No comments:

Post a Comment