Friday, September 23, 2016

This is a really great set of peelers, for fruit or you vegetables.  These have such nice handles, no slip and so easy to keep a grasp on.  Each on has a blade cover that you can take off and put back on with no problems.  These are pretty sharp and work great, peeled a apple so easy.  I have to peel an apple everyday for my son, he loves apples but not the skin.  I have not seen a orange peeler in years, cannot wait until it is Orange season here is Florida, we eat them everyday and wow I missed these, I had these when I was young.  I never owned one as a adult.  I did not think they made these any more.  You get a nice brush to clean out the blades, and simply wash with warm soapy water and your all set.  I  was able to order this full set of veggie or fruit peelers at a reduced cost for my  opinion about this product and how well these all of them worked.  I would be very excited to recommend these peelers to my family, friends and devoted followers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GHOCFTG?m=A26VLXNS9PY3NN&ref_=v_sp_detail_page

#TedgemVegetablePeelers


No comments:

Post a Comment